Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Possible good news...

I got to talk to Huck today, things are stressful where he is at, especially with those 5 iranian boats that threatened to blow up some of our ships over where he is at...he wasn't with that group of boats that were threatened, but things are tense over there, he couldn't tell me much. Just continue to pray for his safety.

Well, on to the possible good news...he told me they might send him home next month to get some quals taken care of. I can't remember what it is called, but he needs to take some tests and get some qualifications for something or another. They are gonna send one person back for that, his boss told him it will most likely be him cause he is the next one up to be tested.

The only downfall is that if he does come back, he will head back out again this coming October, and have to do a full 7 months. But I kinda don't care, I want him home so bad right now, but I know I will experience this again, sooner or later. Ugh.



I love Him

No comments: